OK Wallet is mobile financial banking service in Bangladesh this banking service operates by ONE Bank Limited, recently published OK Wallet Add Money new system with Bangladesh all internet bank.
See: City Bank Digital Loan for bKash User BDT. 10,000 (Accept Loan in bKash)
The OK Wallet mobile banking customer can able to use Add Money to any Bangladesh bank, you should be using internet banking service to use this feature.
OK Wallet Ad Money service charge is FREE, so the best opportunity to use these features, add money any time any were.
Now easily bring money to OK Wallet through internet banking of any bank without any charge.
How To Use OK Wallet Add Money Through Bank
1) Log in to the OK Wallet app and go to the Add Money option.
Also: Card To Nagad | Add Money Bank Card to Nagad Account 2021
2) Then tap on the Internet Banking icon.
3) Log in to the bank’s internet banking interface.
4) Add the OK Wallet account as a beneficiary.
To add a beneficiary must be “BEFTN” as the transaction channel, “ACCOUNT” as the transaction type,
your OK Wallet number instead of the account number, “ONE Bank Limited” instead of the bank name and “MFS-ONE BANK LTD” as the branch. Confirm the routing number “165275554”.
5) Then add money to OK Wallet from your bank’s internet banking account at any time.
Note: To add money from the bank to OK Wallet, internet banking service must be turned on.