UPAY App Use without Data for GP Customer and enjoy 500MB Internet! Bangladesh’s new mobile banking service “Upaya” is moving forward at a fast pace, has already received a massive response. The service has been launched all over Bangladesh.
Grameenphone users will now be able to use the mobile application without any data. Grameenphone (GP) users can get 500MB internet for free by registering Upay self-registration.
If you self-register with Grameenphone SIM, there is a cashback bonus of up to Tk 50
All new users will get Tk 25 cash prize after opening an app account through self-registration (after setting the PIN from the app).
However, any new user registered with the Grameenphone number will get a 500MB (3 days validity) bonus after fulfilling the above condition.
UPAY App Use without Data for GP Customer and enjoy 500MB Internet Trams:
- One unique subscriber can eligible this benefit once in their lifetime
- Users registering in Upay through self-registration with Grameenphone number from June 21 onward are eligible for this offer.
- The disbursement will be Instant upon fulfillment of the above conditions.
- skitto customers are not eligible for the 500 MB bonus; however, they will enjoy the BDT 50 cash reward offer.
- Customers need to do mobile recharge of BDT 50 or higher from upay app within 7 days of their first
App log in to be eligible for the second BDT 25 cash reward.
- The amounts will be disbursed in the “Cash Reward” wallet of the customers.
- Customer can check “Cash Reward” balance from account page in app and also in USSD under “My upay” option
- Customers can use the cash reward for any purpose other than Cash Out, Send Money, and Fund Transfer
- ‘upay’ reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, or cancel cash reward
payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable
suspicion that the customer has abused the benefits of the campaign.