Hi Guys, if you need emergency balance just continue this post, today we share Bangladesh all sim card emergency balance code “Emergency Balance All SIM (GP, Robi, BL, Airtel, Teletalk)”. Many people say loan balance, JotPot balance, Banglalink Emergency Code.
Really good news for Teletalk, recently Teletalk limited started emergency service, every customer can accept the Teletalk customer, if you need a loan/emergency Taka just dial *1122#
Teletalk emergency dial code is *1122# after dialing the code a customer will get 10 Taka to 50 Taka instant balance.
Dear Customer, Teletalk Emergency Balance Service Charge.
- Tk.10 (Free Charge)
- Tk.20 (Taka 2)
- Tk.30 (Taka 3)
- Tk.50 (Taka 5)
Grameenphone best opportunity to provide for the user, GP advance/loan too much popular up to 200 Taka give for per customer.
The customer will have to dial *121*1*3# (Charge Free) to get GP Emergency Balance.
The customer will have to dial *121*1*3# to check the Emergency Balance Amount.
Robi Jhotpot Emergency Balance, All eligible Robi prepaid customers can avail Jhotpot balance service up to Tk. 100.
If you accept Jhotpot Balance, you need to dial *123*007#, it’s free of charge.
|Emergency Balance for Grameenphone (GP), Dial *121*1*3# to Get Up to BDT 200.|
|Emergency Balance for Robi, Dial *121*1*3# to Get Up to BDT 100.|
|Emergency/Advance Balance for Banglalink, Dial *874# to Get Up to BDT 200.|
|Emergency/Loan Balance for Airtel, Dial *141# to Get Up to BDT 100.|
|Emergency Balance for Teletalk, Dial *1122# to Get Up to BDT 50.|
|Emergency Balance for Skitto, Use the App> Slider Menu> Emergency Balance> Click, Get 5 Tk.|
Emergency Balance All SIM GP, Robi, BL, Airtel, Teletalk Terms of Service:
- At the customer’s next recharge, the emergency balance amount will be deducted from the recharge or refilled amount, which will only be charged back.
- GP Customers need to dial *121*1*3# to check Emergency Balance Amount (Charge Free)
- Robi Customer Check Emergency Balance by dialing *1# or *222#.
- Banglalink Customer Dial *874*0# To Know Banglalink Advance Balance.
- Airtel Subscriber Can Check Emergency Balance by Dial *1# or *778#
- To Check Emergency Balance for Teletalk Just Dial *152#
- Customers can get the next Emergency Balance only after paying the previous Amount.
- 10% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15% VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.
If you need additional help any kind of Bangladesh SIM card related just Join This Group.
Thanks for the reading “Emergency Balance All SIM” new post.