GP Best Call Rate 48 Poisha/minute Any local number during (8 AM – 12 PM)! Grameenphone Limited has come up with an excellent offer based on call rates, you can talk to any number in Bangladesh for 48 Paisa per minute without the condition of an unknown recharge, during the course of this offer.
Originally, almost all the mobile operators in Bangladesh have made various offers on the occasion of Coronavirus. In that context, Grameenphone has come up with a great offer.
|Offer Details||Time||Activation||Offer Valid|
|48 Paisha/minute any||8AM –12PM||*121*1006#||20 May 2020|
GP’s new call rate offer will be started on 08 May 2020, this offer will continue 20 May 2020,
However, Grameenphone can extend the validity of this offer if it wants. If Grameenphone brings any update about the validity of the offer, we will update it as soon as possible.
To enjoy this great opportunity from Grameenphone, you can enjoy the offer by dialing USD code or MyGP app.
GP Best Call Rate 48 Poisha/minute Any local number during (8 AM – 12 PM) Terms and Condition:
- To enjoy the offer, just dial *121*1006# during the offer.
- All Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers can avail of this offer.
- 48 paisa/minute call rate will be applicable only from 8 am to 12 pm; Except for the specified time, the customer will enjoy the call rate of his previous offer/package
- To stop the offer dial *121* 1007#
- 10 seconds and 1-second pulse will be applicable for prepaid and postpaid customers respectively.
- This special call rate will not apply to Purchased Minutes, Bonus Minutes, Bonus Amount, Emergency Balance, and Call Divert / Call Forward Tariff. Purchased Minutes, Bonus Minutes, Bonus Amount, and Emergency Balance will be used first. Regular product package tariff will be applicable while call diverts / forward facility is enabled.