GP Special Call Rate 48p Minute (Recharge Offer Tk48)! Bangladesh’s number one mobile operator company is Grameenphone, the GP organization launch the lowest call rate offer. Only 48 Paisa minute call rate GP to Any local number with 10 sound plus.
This special call rate (GP 48 Paisa) was started on 17 September 2019. Grameenphone prepaid customers (excluding ERS and BPO subscribers) are being informed that the lower collateral offer is being launched on recharge.
GP 25 Paisa call rate is no more, Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) Increased the mobile call rate. So, right now Bangladesh call rate is 48 Paisa rate.
Grameenphone most effective call rate offer by recharge Tk.48, after the recharge amount BDT.48 customer will enjoy best call rate offer only 48 Paisa minute any/ others local number.
GP Special Call Rate 48p Minute (Recharge Offer Tk48) Description:
|Tk.48||48 poisha/minute call rate to any local number||48 hours|
- This offer will accept all GP prepaid customer (Excluding ERS and BPO customers)
- Recharge Amount will be added to the customer’s parent account.
- Dial *121*1*2# for the offer validity.
- This offer does not apply to Skitto customers.
- If you want to stop or cancel this offer just dial *121*1003*13#
- This offer will continue until further notice.
- 5% supplementary duty applies to all charges. 5% VAT is applicable to total cost including supplementary duty + 5% surcharge on the original rate.
- The offer can be taken multiple times during the campaign. The maximum duration will apply to multiple recharges.
- Limited time offer.
Note: If you want to pay through bKash or Card while buying internet packs or offers, remember that if you have taken any previous balance or emergency balance then that balance will be deducted in advance. In that case, the Internet pack or offer will not be activated.