Robi Flexi Plan How To Use Robi My Plan 2020! Allows Robi customers to form own internet, voice & SMS pack. currently, you have got the liberty to settle on your web volume, voice & SMS in conjunction with the validity of your own personalized pack.
Everybody can use Robi Flexi Plan 2020, Robi FlaxiPlan simple method and using this method can be found at a very affordable price by buying internet packs.
This system is named Robi My Plan, but many people are known as Flexi plan.
Robi any customer will create own internet pack, minute, SMS bundle pack and the customer will select the package validity as needed.
You can additionally check what you’ll do (approximate) thereupon quantity of quota, its value activates the put on the fly.
Robi Flexi Plan How To Use Robi My Plan 2020 Summary:
There is 2 way to use Robi my plan, number 1 web version, and the number 2 smartphone application.
Enjoy My Plan Robi (Flexi Plan) Web Version:
- You need an internet connection.
- Click the linked web.
robimyplan(Robi My Plan Official Website)
- After that, you need to login own number.
- Enter your Robi number.
- Verified your number with the given OTP.
- Then click verify.
- Now you can create your customization offer with Robi MyPlan.
- Please follow the below screenshot.
Enjoy My Plan Robi (Flexi Plan) Application:
- Simply Download Robi MyPlan your mobile from google play store.
- Select internet data, voice min, SMS & validity as per your alternative. you’ll be able to bear down on additionally manually input any quantity as per your necessities.
- Check the tariff for the customized pack.
- Click the “Purchase” button to the customer the pack directly.
- You will get a confirmation SMS on pack activation.
- Robi 10GB Tk100 for 30 DAYS- Robi Mega Internet Offer (Robi 100Tk 10GB)
- Grameenphone 1GB Tk24 Validity 7 Days- GP 1GB Offer 2020
- Teletalk 30GB Tk329 Validity 30 DAYS- Teletalk New Data Pack 2020
- Banglalink All SMS Pack Any Operator (BL to Any) Exclusive Free SMS BL-BL Unlimited
- Teletalk 8GB Tk89 Validity 15 DAYS 2020, ([email protected]) Don’t Miss