Robi Axiata Limited, the second most popular mobile operator in Bangladesh, has published a list of Robi Job Circulars, announcing the recruitment of new job posts.
New job circular for multiple positions, just stays on this page to know the list of Robi All Job Circular news and also share how to apply for Robi job circular.
Robi Job Circular Text:
Organization Name: Robi Axiata Limited
Type of organization: Private / Mobile Operator
Posts Name: Specialist, Microwave Operation
Job Type: Private
Job Nature: Full time
Workplace: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 11 January 2023
Experience: As circular
Educational Qualifications: High-achieving graduates or graduates
Click on the link to see live updates on all Robi job information on its official job portal website.
List of Robi Job Circular 2023
- Ensure Microwave Network Availability with incident and root cause tracking day on day incidents reduction
- Follow up with MTTR of each Microwave outage and improve with root cause analysis and permanent fix with partners
- Ensure preventive maintenance is being done rightly by partners and validate with field audit and report
- Track Microwave Hardware faults and ensure fault rate maintained with suppliers
- Ensure Second level support of Micro wave operations runs smoothly
- Ensure Microwave DCN connectivity for efficient monitoring of fault and capacity with partners
- Ensure acceptance of New deployment of Advanced Microwave products with sampling audit so that the right quality of implementation is ensured
- Ensure Microwave qualitative reporting are in place to take proactive actions for quality degradation
- Ensure planned Microwave capacity is ensured with configuration audits
- Ensure fault governance with regular fault tracking with recovery efficiency
- Ensure Microwave LOS issues are addressed on time
- Ensure Microwave links optimization is done on regular basis for cost and quality efficiency
- Governance & Managing MW operations with various stakeholders, and partners as per SLA, SOW.
Academic Qualification: Academic Qualification: Bachelor in Engineering (Telecommunication/Electronics/Electrical/CSE) from a reputed national/foreign university with good academic background
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Able to perform multi-tasking functions and perform under pressure.
You will be redirected to the Robi Career Portal (https://www.robicareer.com/) where you will have to create your profile and apply. In case of any issues or for further learning/queries, please contact us at [email protected]
Application Deadline: 11 Jan 2023