Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2022 (Multiple Job Available)! Bashundhara Group has been doing business with reputed Bangladesh. This popular business organization has published a new job circular. Interested candidates can apply within the stipulated date.
Bashundhara Group Job Circular Summary:
Organization Name: Bashundhara Group
Type of organization: Private
Posts Name: Executive / Senior Executive – HR & Admin, BOGCL
Age: 26 to 32 Years
Job Nature: Full time
Educational Qualifications: HSC
Experience: At most 3 years
Job Type: Private Job
Application Deadline: 15 Nov 2022
|Job Details||Last Date|
|Executive / Senior Executive – HR & Admin, BOGCL||15 Nov 2022|
|Sales Representative (SR), BFBIL & BMFPL||10 Nov 2022|
Bashundhara Group Job Circular 2022 (Multiple Job Available)
- Directing all transportation activities of the Plant.
- Preparing forecast plans for vehicles and related workforce requirements of the Plant accordingly.
- Proposing improvements in the existing transport processes.
- Monitoring transportation costs and taking necessary measurements to minimize the cost.
- They are ensuring that the drivers have an up-to-date and proper licenses.
- Managing route plans, issuing trip sheets, and checking daily mileage & log books for company vehicles.
- Tracking the vehicles & fuel consumption rate and preventing misuse of fuel.
- Dealing with the effects of traffic congestion.
- Overseeing the attendance, leave, and overtime register for all Drivers& helpers.
- Monitoring, inspecting, and ensuring that all specified tools are available in the toolbox of vehicles every day.
- Initiating regular inspection of the vehicles, vehicle movements & problems; generating comprehensive reports accordingly and submitting them to the supervisor.
- Monitoring work orders, notes, and monthly reports on expenditures for repairing & maintaining the vehicles and arranging the payments accordingly.
- Ensuring the quality of repair and maintenance work of the vehicles by visiting the workshop as and when required.
- Making a schedule for routine maintenance of all vehicles and maintaining proper documentation of maintenance costs of company vehicles.
- Coordinating the visits at BRTA as and when required to comply with all kinds of legal formalities and ensuring that the vehicles’ TAX Token, Fitness, road permit, etc. are updated and maintaining the records accordingly.
The last date to apply for the job is 15 Nov 2022, so if you want to apply this job, you must know the job details. Thank you.