How To Pay Palli Bidyut Bill by bKash! Friends, today we will share how to easily pay Polli Bidyut bills through bKash. There is no additional charge for payment of bills through
On July 9, 2018, the bills service started, and now bKash Palli Biddut Bill service is very popular to the people.
To get bill payment option from bKash, dial *247# and select ‘5‘ option the okay.
A maximum of two Palli Bidyut (rural electricity) bills can be paid through a personal bKash account.
Recommended: Nagad New Mobile Banking Transaction Limit
You can check the electricity bill daily 5 times and monthly 50 times in a bKash account.
We highly recommend pay bills through the bKash app, the bKash app is very easy and absolutely free.
If you want to pay Palli Bidyut (rural electricity) bills from bKash USSD menu then follow the picture below.
A bKash customer will get the following benefits from Pay Bill service
- Check Bill: A customer will be able to check the amount of bill payable.
- Pay Bill: The customer can pay his bill according to the requirements of the bill and details of the applicable bill.
- Beneficiary: You can use / add / cancel / benefit for different biller etc. for the convenience of customer billing.
How To Pay Palli Bidyut Bill by bKash 2019 (Free)
How To Pay Palli Bidyut Bill by bKash 2019 (Free) Video
- Download and install the bKash app from Google Play Store.
- Open your bKash app then update your profile information.
- After opening the app select ‘Pay Bill‘
- Now select ‘Palli Bidyut Bill‘
- Type your Palli Bidyut Bill Account number
- Check your bill amount and the last date then confirm.
- Confirm your bKash ‘Pin Number‘
- Hold Tab to confirm your Bill.
- You will receive a confirmation message.