Banglalink Balance Transfer System 2023 (Easy BL Tk Transfer)! Banglalink Balance Transfer System! Banglalink users can enjoy a balance transfer system minimum of Tk 10 to a maximum of Tk 100 can be sent in a single transaction.
See: Robi Balance Transfer – Easy way to transfer balance in Robi (How To Request for Balance)
A customer 500 Tk in a day and 1000 Tk in a month can be transferred, the balance transfer system will work only with BL to BL numbers.
Life is going to be abundant easier currently, as a result of Banglalink’s introducing a balance transfer service simply transfer credit to your friends and family who use the Banglalink range, anytime you would like.
Check Popular Post:
- Banglalink Internet Pack Offer, BL All Internet Offer 2023
- Teletalk Balance Transfer System 2023 (Full Method)
- Free Facebook Banglalink 2023 (Morning Time)
- Banglalink All SMS Pack Any Operator (BL to Any) Exclusive
Banglalink Balance Transfer System 2023 (Easy BL Tk Transfer)
Please follow the instructions given below to transfer the Banglalink balance.
Also: Airtel Balance Transfer (FREE) Gift Minute & Internet Data
- To register, you have to dial *1000# USSD.
- The Customer will receive a pin number in reply to the registration SMS.
- Balance transfer service available in prepaid USSD menu.
Register Step (Important):
- Dial *1000# >Balance Transfer > Set PIN >New PIN >Confirm New PIN >(Pop Up Message:) “You have successfully set your new PIN”
How To Transfer Balance:
1) Method USSD:
- Dial *1000# >Balance Transfer >Amount >Enter the partner number > Enter your PIN.
2) Method SMS:
- Go to the new message option and type ‘BTR<space>Amount<space>Patner Mobile Number<space>PIN’ and send it to 1000.
How To Change PIN:
- To change the pin number dial *1000# >Change PIN >Enter Current PIN >Enter NEW PIN >Confirm PIN.
- Minimum 10 Tk and maximum 100 Tk will be transferred in a single transaction.
- Maximum 500 Tk in a day and 1,000 Tk in a month can be transferred.
- Tk. 2.44 (including VAT, SD & SC) from the sender’s balance.
- Tk. 2.44 (including VAT, SD & SC) from the receiver’s end
Thanks for the reading Banglalink Balance Transfer System, don’t forget to share this post,
Banglalink banlace transfer number
It’s not working. I’m not getting any pin rather it’s showing invalid code
Sorry for the invalid issue, please properly try again later this is the Banglalink balance transfer official process.
*1000# then which USSD number then pin set
How can Generate pin?