Teletalk Balance Transfer System! Teletalk has already introduced the balance transfer system, from now on, Teletalk can transfer the balance to Teletalk.
See: Banglalink Balance Transfer System
It can be sent at least 10 Taka each and a maximum of up to Tk50. Thus, a balance transfer up to 500 Taka per day can be made.
A maximum number of 10 times a day can be transferred from one number and a maximum of 1000 times a month can be transferred. The Teletalk Balance transfer method is applicable only to Teletalk prepaid users,
Teletalk Balance Transfer System Easy Mode
Subscribers can avail Balance Transfer service by using shortcode *124* Pin*Amount* Reciever’s mobile number#. Details of the Balance Transfer service is given below:
Also: Emergency Balance All SIM GP, Robi, BL, Airtel, Teletalk, Skitto SIM
Teletalk Balance Transfer System Info:
- All Prepaid subscribers are eligible to enjoy this service.
- USSD for Balance Transfer service is *124*pin*Amount*MSISDN# (Default pin is 1234 & it can’t be changed).
- Minimum BDT 10 and Maximum BDT 50 can be transferred in a single transaction.
- Balance transfer service is only allowed for Teletalk prepaid to prepaid numbers.
- Daily maximum transfer limit BDT 500
- Daily maximum transfer times: 10 Times
- Monthly maximum transfer amount of BDT 1000
I’ve tried it multiple times. It says ‘Your login information is incorrect’.