OK Wallet Self Registration – How to Open OK Wallet Account in a minute! In this article, the whole article has been arranged on how to create an OK wallet mobile banking account at home. Hope this article helps you a lot.
OK Wallet – One Bank mobile banking service. In addition to the popular mobile banking of Bangladesh, some mobile banking is becoming more popular, one of them is an OK Wallet.
Before OK Wallet Self Registration, we will know how to create an account at home and what you need.
- Mobile Number
- NID Scan Copy (national ID card should be a fresh copy) also accept Driving License/Passport
- Passport Size Image (The picture should be such that your face is well known)
With the OK Wallet account, you can send money, mobile recharge, bill pay, shopping, travel, and more.
You can do these things through their mobile app or you can do it with USSD code. OK wallet Mobile Menu – The menu seen after dialing *269#.
OK Wallet Self Registration – How to open OK Wallet Account in a Minute Details:
- First, open the wallet app and then press the sign up button.
- Enter your Bangladesh 11 digit number in the mobile number box.
- Select the operator, select your operator the list Grameenphone, Robi, Banglalink, Airtel or Teletalk.
- Now enter the ID number on your National ID card. Then click on the Next button.
- Now send the OTP verification code from the wallet to the mobile number you have entered. (Enter OPT)
*Enter your personal information, This step is very important
OK Wallet Self Registration Final Step
- Your full name (Enter the name according to the national ID card)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Upload your passport size image.
- Upload your NID scan copy (1st part)
- Upload your NID scan copy (2nd part)
- Click the next button.
- Now update nickname, address, more.
Congratulations your OK wallet account has been successfully opened. The PIN of the OK wallet will be SMS to your mobile. The Wallet team will verify the information; if your information is correct the next working day will be verified within 8 hours.
If you do not have the apps of OK wallet on your mobile, you can do this through OK wallet own website, but the steps may be a bit different.
Thanks for the reading OK Wallet Self Registration article.